Help me decide (again)

Hi, I've come to the conclusion that I need a flying wing for sloping. I've got 3 choices in mind, these being. The Zagi (cheapest), X-IT/Bee (heard positive things) and then the Fusion/Wildthing (best looking but most expensive). I'm tempted to support British industry and get a SAS model but money is tight! What you think?

Advert

If you want something Zagi-esque, but dont want to shell out the 55min quid for an SAS WT, Fusion, or Venom, why not try the Venom-Lite from Alan at SAS? Its similar to the Zagi in that there is no 'Pod' to protect the servos and pushrods, but uses a better section and is all EPP, as opposed to the Perkins Zagis EPP LE over EPS. Trust me, that EPS foam doesnt last long on a model like this. Best of all, the Venom lite is around 40 quid. Plus all the hardware from SAS is better quality, as are the tapes provided.

Ive owned them all, Perkins SI's, Irvine X-Its, all of SAS's models, and I know where I'd be taking my money.  I still have my SAS models after years of abuse, which is testament to their quality.

Shaun

Well, it is now complete awaiting the maiden flight, not sure when that'll be looking at the weather. Took a little longer than I thought to build and the finish isn't as good as i'd like but anyway.. Not sure what I was thinking with the scheme but hopefully it'll be seen easily.
Can't wait.