New Parkzone models

Tony Read 2

Advert

This I would have said was totally predictable Tony.

I had myself converted the earlier PZ Mustang to dual aileron servo and brushless and was considering a new build with working rudder.

"Z-foam" construction makes it more like the Trojan/Corsair rather than the original PZ Mustang's flimsy extruded nonsence, there is a gap in my hangar for a better P-51D than the original.

PLEASE MR. PARKZONE give me a white one though to finish!

I think perhaps it won't be a popular decision with established modellers, but PZ are always looking to those new to the hobby and I suspect  they did there market research for this one very well indeed. Hopefully building on the failings of the original PZ Mustang to give us a model much more like the Trojan and Corsair with the P-51D's gorgeous profile. I say bravo to their marketting department. I already want one.

Edited By Gemma Fairchild on 30/04/2009 14:37:37

I can see the benefits over the last P-51D, but it would have been so nice to see a different model!!
Sorry Parkzone, but i won't be spending my cash on this one.
Doesn't even have 2.4Ghz!
Seems there taking a step back with this one!

I imagine it hasn't gone down that well. Can you imagine though how the market research goes for a new warbird model for these big companies that are offsetting their mould costs against 100,000+ projected sales

Question 1) What would you like

Mustang
Spitfire
Corsair
FW-190
BF-109
P-38
P-40

You simply ain't getting anything interesting from these manufacturers in the near future!

Edited By Gemma Fairchild on 30/04/2009 19:35:47

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...