Twitter anyone?

Advert

I'm Airframe1 over at twitter, I can now see the point of it, but I'm not telling!!

Very handy business tool when used with linkedin and huddle.

Nick, you are right it is a bit me me me, needs filtering, but once you've started that process its amazing what instant hard links to breaking news there is float.

Watching people following Eurovision was interesting last night.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is thias Twitty thing anything like Facebook? I dumped that as boring and totally pointless a while back, all I ended up with is loads of relatives wanting me to do jobs for them or lend them tools,  I finally put up a big sign 'DOMINDO TOOL HIRE DOESNT LIVE HERE ANYMORE',

regards,    Terry

Seems to be much more useful than Facebook that appeals to some bvery strange people I think, I wouldnt swear to it but it could be used as a front for making contacts locally for some very strange if not naughty passtimes, a bit of extra-marital if you know what I mean.
On Facebook there is a section called 'Owned' where you can buy and sell your friends?, now what kind of inebrated little Muppet thought that one up I wonder, then there is another where local girlies can contact men and viki-verka but the less said about that the better.......

regards,      Terry