E-flite mini pulse xt

Simon B

Advert

I've had one but sold it to free some space.  Big mistake.

It flies very well on the Park 450.  Others prefer the more powerful Park 480.

To keep the cost down though I'd be looking at the BRC A2814-8T (300W) 1000Kv Brushless Motor & WASP 33A ESC Combo

That's about a Park 450 to Park 480 equivalent and I've had them in two MUS, an E-Flite Extra 260, a Seagull Decathlon EP, a Seagull PC9 EP and an E-Flite Taylorcraft

Looks great in the air.  Red and white stripes under the wings.

A good first low wing model that glides for ages.

My son has a mini pulse that has had over 100 flights, flies for ages on 2000mAh 3S lipos.
handles moderate wind.

Made only one UC repair, which is pretty good since it was used as a basic trainer (although something larger was required for the 'A').

Andy

Simon

I have the Mini Pulse and the Pulse XT 40, both electric and of the two the XT 40 is the nicest to fly. The Mini Pulse handles the wind OK once in the air but the ground handling can get a bit squirrelly and near ground turbulence can cause a few heart stopping moments!  

I have flown the XT 40 in wind speeds up to 25mph and it takes the turbulence in its stride. Like its baby brother the XT 40 likes to float on in the ground effect but seems to damp-out  bumpy air.

I have an I.C powered XT 60 currently in dry dock awaiting electrification (that and a new wing after a dead stick argument with a tree  )  so yes I do love my Pulses but of the three it's the original 40 size gets flown the most.

Rob

Edited By Rob Crewe on 28/05/2009 00:48:11