FSST 2.4 RX

Delta Whiskey

I've a couple of 2.4GHz tx's.  One of them, at the moment of a nameless make, states in the Instruction manual that interference can occur when flying near a 'wire fence'.  I know a few patches that, depending on wind direction, sometimes require a pilot on an approach to 'hop' a perimeter fence to land within the patch.  Anyone else read similar or, experienced interference in such situations ?

BB

Advert

I have followed this thread for some time now.

I have come to the conclusion, even if the Futaba is better, at a practical level, it is of no consequence.

Iam even coming towardsthe conclusion that many of the budget 2.4 systems, work as well as Futaba and Spektrum.

From the perspective of a Futaba owner, the 617 is to expensive in the UK, selling at +£70, although some retailers appear to be able to sell at £65 and make a viable profit!

Receivers are available, at lower costs in some areas of the world, although for UK purchasers, import taxes and VAT can be a very real issue. I have never been able to extract fom HM Inland Revenue and Customs and Duties, if electrical goods are excempt from Import Duty ( the Labour Government believing in "Free Trade") or modelling goods/toys for that matter.

I will not be buying a Futaba receiver for my set, and am now trying to understand both Spektrum and Jarama sets and all the module suppliers, as I could well find myself going Schultze.

Erfolg