Anyone got a big(organised) stack of back issues?

Hi guys, 1st post for me here, but some of you will have spotted me on other forums.

Digging through the plans website I found a Hunter that I'd like to use as a base for a long term project I'm trying to roll.

http://www.myhobbystore.com/ProductDetails/mcs/productID/1049/groupID/3/categoryID/50/v/06853b66-57d3-416f-9373-fb74b80e1b1c

Designed by Roger Crowder, looks like quite an old photo, does anyone know when the plan was published in the mag?

Thanks,
Grant D

Advert

yea thats fine, I can understand if they would rather it not be uploaded.

RCME seemed to swallow a few mags along its way, I seem to remember Radio Modeller suffering the same fate.

I'll send a private message with my email address just now as I may not get online again until monday.

Appreciate the help, thanks again.

• 7 months later...

The publishers only buy First British Serial rights. The copyright remains with the designer.

Speaking personally I never mind if people copy for personal reasons or to help another modeller out. I only object when people do it to make money out of the work and then, 9 times out of 10 I don't mind if they ask first.

I would imagine that most other designers feel the same. I would be amazed if the Hunter designer objected to someone helping someone else build his design. 

With regard to copying, or at least overseas copying, as a member of the Authors Licencing and Collecting Society I get a payment every year for overseas unspecified copying as  a share of the payments made by Goverments for this service. If I wanted to list every one of my articles I could get a payment for this country. I just haven't go the time and patience to do that!