Giant cod (excellent)

TBH I have never had to use it - but all the signs would suggest that although the T&C are quite "strict" especially regarding things like ESCs and so on, Rob is pretty fair and quick on sorting out faulty goods. despite the competitive prices, it appears that they understand that the customer is king.

Advert

In over a dozen orders that I've placed with GC during the past eighteen months or so, I've only experienced one problem when an item was out of stock as part of a larger order. A  note to refund the item cost on the invoice was made but it had not been credited after a week. An email to remind them was responded to quickly and the refund made with an apology for the oversight.

Other than that, I can truthfully say I've been very happy with the service Rob provides -  running such a tight organisation is inevitably going to throw up the odd problem but the price advantage is worth the risk of a glitch. I am confident that GC would respond fairly to any genuine complaint.

The alternative, of course, is to pay the higher prices of his competitors and hope they look after you if things go wrong. I know I'm not buying top-of-the-range items but I've found the quality very satisfactory and the goods fully meet my expectations, so shopping there suits me

If you look at the GC forum, you'll see that the compliments far outweigh the complaints - and it's all there, warts and all, for public consumption!

Pete

ps Are you going to tell us about your experience?

First, the GC RadioLink 2.4 sets are really only parkfly jobs, although they do have excellent range, they only have one receiver aerial and no failsafe facility.  I've been using the 6 channel computer set for quite a while, but only in small/medium electrics.  No problems to date!

Second, there is a little lost movement on the end of the stick travels - most people don't even notice unless it 's pointed out to them.  I modded mine and it is an improvement, but it was perfectly usable before.

Third, I've returned a couple of items over the last couple of years, one item being a dead on receipt RL receiver, another being an incorrectly supplied folding prop.  Both items were replaced without any argument. 

The only item I've had to return to GC was a synthesised Rx that couldn't lock on to my Tx.....Rob asked me to send it to a guy he uses to test these things...he proved that the Rx was fine & that my Tx was to blame (probably a little "scatter" in the signal apparently...it was a pretty old set!!!).

Rob still took the Rx back no problem so thumbs up from me!!!

from me too! I posted a similar comment on another thread in March, but in short a great price and only 7 days from ordering to delivery in Australia! That's hard to beat.

Needless to say their web site is in my Favourites!

And if anyone from GC is watching - thanks and keep up the good work.

Shaun.

As a contrast, I have an order outstanding for 2 weeks now, I chose first class postage, and after I riased a ticket on their system, Rob emailed saying he would resend if not here soon, so I emailed him back saying goods are still not here, he replied that that's the trouble for not chosing the special delivery option or words to that effect !
So I've demanded confirmation that he will resend or for a refund !
One other time, I used them was fine. Lot of members at my club are also having trouble recently with deliveries not showing up.

As a contrast, I have an order outstanding for 2 weeks now, I chose first class postage, and after I riased a ticket on their system, Rob emailed saying he would resend if not here soon, so I emailed him back saying goods are still not here, he replied that that's the trouble for not chosing the special delivery option or words to that effect !
So I've demanded confirmation that he will resend or for a refund !
One other time, I used them was fine. Lot of members at my club are also having trouble recently with deliveries not showing up.