Bushwacker kit

andrew

Just invested in Alex Whittaker's Bushwacker kit  by Ben Buckle, saw some pics here already. Just wondering is this an easy model to build for the complete nube.

See that there build articles in 2007 so I might subscribe if these will be of some help to  me. Any tips in building it would be great.  thanks

Edited By andrew on 28/10/2009 18:57:16

Hi Andrew, 
I haven't built one, but it seems pretty straight forward; I would guess it would be a fine introduction to both building and flying;

I would suggest that you start off, and post pictures as you progress; As problems arise, I can assure you that you will get great advice here on the forum; Also, your building experience will be of use to others who follow your path

ernie

• 1 year later...
After much flying my beloved Bushwacker has become too fuel soaked to be used, so i'm rebuilding the fuse' tail and rudder. I've got the template of the fuse' sides, but can't find a plan of the tail plane. Would anyone mind getting a tape measure and measuring the span of the tailplane please? Thanks.

Best regards, Ian Whittaker.