New volt monitor from CML

Hi all, am I missing something blatently obvious? I have just read the review/advert about the prolux volt monitor from CSL and clicked on the link to the website but cant for the life in me find out how to order it! can someone else check and tell me i am not going mad. Oh and if you do find how to pay for it just let me know and keep quiet about it. Thanks. Al

Advert

You're not mental... It doesn't look as though you can buy online. The website is just an online catalogue!
Found this in the "ABout CML..."

"CML does not sell direct to the retail sector. This is a conscious decision allowing our 17 employees to concentrate solely on importing and supplying the UK's many hobby and model shops.

Of course the idea behind this website is to allow you to view the products that we import, and then order through a local dealer. Look out soon for further information updates on spares, manuals and various informative articles centred around our brands".

Soooo last century...!

Chris :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Now all you have to do is find someone who stocks it or is prepared to order it for you - great!! After 6 fruitless attempts at obtaining the Prolux I bought the ESky voltage tester - similar price, similar spec. Try the link below.

http://www.heliguy.com/Electric-RC-Helicopters/HoneyBee-CP2/EK2-0906-Voltage-indicator/

Guys

I've spoken to CML who say they've been surprised by the demand and are awaiting a new shipment in next 10-14 days.

They suggest you try -
HOBBY CORNER , WREXHAM, 01978 355231
ARROW MODELS, SCARBOROUGH, 01723 503503
MODEL & HOBBY WORLD,LANCASTER, 01524 843553
MODEL WORLD,MAIDSTONE, 01622 735855
Also Sussex Model Centre is worth a try on 01903 207525, probably no stock but can put it on back Order.

David