Plastic Squeeze Bottles

Having deep pockets & short arms  I tend to buy my PU (Gorilla) glue from the local builders merchant as it is much cheaper (£6 for 750ml). However it comes in big bottles & want to decant it into something smaller & more manageable...ideally around the 125ml size.

Does anyone know where i can get hold of suitable nozzle topped, resealable, squeezey bottles??

Thanks all.....

Advert

Time for some lateral thinking here.  Is the size of the bottle actually important, or would a 750ml bottle be ok, just filled with 50-100ml of glue?

If this is the case just save the empty bottle of glue, and partially refill it from its replacement. 

Alternatively what about those small bottles of shampoo etc in hotels?

Thanks guys...some useful suggestions there.....the Poundshop is a good thought Vinne.

The squeezy sauce bottles is a shout too....I did find some on ebay but at 8oz they are a bit bigger than I would like. The main problem with PU glues is that they set when exposed to moisture so keeping as small an air gap as possible in the bottle is recommened....