B-2 Stealth Bomber

Solid Snake

Advert

Not sure about the included radio though, 2.4GHz Tx and Rx for £24 raises doubts about the quality. Also as the battery is more than twice as expensive as the radio  rest looks good though, the bomb bay is perfect for sweet dropping or a camera. I havn't flown an EDF model yet so i would probably write it off fairly quickly

Edited By James Eden on 01/01/2010 17:50:00

Before taking the pludge on those have a search about them and see how good they are! Those models have been around for some time and there are not many EU retailers selling them, that could be for a number of reasons, IMO they look like toys but rather nice but quality and performance is defo in question!

James some 2p if you aint flown EDF before its not much different to prop models except for a few things mentioned around the web millions of times! But before bagging a Banana B2 reach lower into the pocket and get some edf time on a well know flier/performer... This is a good  model for example!  

Shame about the customer service, i think i'll avoid them for now. I also agree that the B2 isn't an ideal first EDF (or the SU 47 for that matter), the mentioned model does look promising. Although i'm NEVER ordering anything from BRC after their disasterous customer service with my faulty Flying Legends Spitfire.