CMPRO Zero (120 size)/ Seagull Sea Fury dilemma

I've decided that the time has come to make the next step into a scale type model. I initially was going to plump for a Seagull Sea Fury but have now started looking seriously at a CMPRO Zero. Has anyone got any thoughts or pointers that i might overlook as a first scale job? The first thing i noticed is that the Zero has no flaps...would this be an issue on such a model?. Your help would be very much appreciated.

Advert

Yes Andy i've been flying my Pulse XT tail dragger for over a year now and don't find it any more difficult to land than ye olde trike. I would admit that the Pulse is very forgiving but i fly in all conditions and just find that it likes to land under a bit of power as i would suspect most scale models do. If you can tip stall a Pulse you must be flying way too slow.
Nice work on the Sea Fury Shaun..it is, only IMO one of the best looking planes around.....i think if i go scale i'd want to have a dabble with some "special extras". A scale working exhaust would be my first challenge. Shame the oil slicks down the side would need constant attention but i think they'd be worth the trouble.
Mmmmm.