RCLander MiG 17 PC version

Dear Bruce,

There is a development industry district instead of  public road. Just a few motorcycle and truck will pass over there. We need some guys to handle the traffic during take off and landing. Since we have no any regular flying field in Shenzhen city right now and plan to creat a regular flying field in the near future.

Thanks,
Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
PC covered is polycarbonate covered dfoam , basically for a little more weight is gets rid of hangar rash !

@David, I'm pleased a punch, I've owned all the Lander Jets (currently building the cougar) and they are getting better all the time, their customer service is first class and listen to customer feedback, a 90mm T33 is well in development and a set of electric retracts for upto 7.5lb's just launched. I like the fact that they are open with their products, you see videos that aren't staged and problems with prototypes discussed openly in order to improve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm confused over the colour versions available on this model. Overlander stocks a Red Bull and a silver version. The Lander site lists a red/white model, a camo version and a silver one. The one above is red/black and I've also seen a photo of a red/blue model. I'd really like the red/blue one but what is really available? Perhaps an e-mail to Lander might be on the cards.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dear all,

The following link of introduction of RCLander Mig 17 some modification for sharing with you.

it is including of upgrade to DPS series 90 metal EDF set 6S - 3kg/70A for EPO version, 9S/10S - upto4.9kg/92A for PC version, new dual struts of main gear /gear doors system and bigger nose wheel for short grass runway, full ducting modification and air-brake system.
For the time being, we are looking for new UK dealers for carrying of our products. If you are interesting, pls contact with our dealers nearby you (they can be located at our website home page -lower left hand corner).

BRs,
Tim

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 27/09/2011 17:50:11