no email notification again

Tim Mackey

Sorry to mention this again, but I STILL do NOT get email notification of new posts. I have posted in several threads, and started some too, but for about a week now, I have received NOTHING other than "confirmation of image posted in gallery" emails.
PS: On the good news front....image posting now is hunky dory :)
PPS Still no smilies though :(

Advert

Barry,

The option you changed was your default value. The tick box underneath each forum posting you make in a new thread will now default to not have email notification on. However you are already on the email notification for about 5 threads.

If you go to the bottom of your my forum page then you should find a list of threads that you are on the notification list of. You can remove them from there.

I hope this helps you.

There was a problem over the weekend that we had. However that should now be resolved, are you still having problems with this?

Further to that you're actually on at least this list twice. So you may get this mail twice. This is caused by one of the problems we had over the weekend. We're working on this and will remove duplicates when we've got it properly fixed.