Replikit/Green Air

Am I alone here. I ordered and paid by Paypal for 2 kits from the new REPLIKIT company and have received nothing. Emails are not answered and after 2 weeks of defeaning silence I am annoyed. This has nothing to do with the old replikit company whose service was better than superb. Shame really. I guess its a warning and I will have to get in touch with Paypal to try and retrieve my money.

Edited By David Ashby on 12/03/2012 10:32:50

Advert

Hi Sandy, I recently bought a depron mustang from green air designs via ebay. After two weeks I too had to email to find out where my model was. The bloke from green air told me that they only deal with the ebay side of things and that the kit was actually sent from the manufacturers. I was a bit miffed because they didnt say this in the advert, mainly because it may put people off. He then said if it wasnt there within a couple of days that he would send me a new one which he just so happend to have with him. I recieved this second plane three days later, or was it the first plane that just took ages? Anyway I got it in the end. Anyone (beginners) thinking of buying one please note: they are fiddly to put together and the instructions have large gaps. I.E. a pic to show the position of the aileron servo but no description as how to attach the aileron control wire to the servo. And as for DEPBOND......dont get me started, I'd do a review on this stuff but I'd probably get banned from this site cos its s ite. Al

Hi "the unmagnificent man". I got a reply when I sent a very blunt email after waiting 2 weeks. I understand "cottage industry" companies very well and most people understand if you communicate with them (well most of the time!!).
If I cant deliver for any reason or am away I let people know. This is why I dont offer Paypal because payment is instant and if you are away or unable to send the order the customer gets pi..ed off.
I have not tried DEPBOND but had an awful time with UHU POR for weeks but the problems just disapeared so mayby it was the depron I was using. Trust me to order ungluable depron.
Regards Sandy Wood

Hi Steve,
My kit for the hurricane 150 has been delivered today. The sharkface /sharkfish? has been delayed due to problems which I can understand. When I finally got an email from these guys they do seem to have tried hard to restore my confidence. It is frustrating to get no response, most people can understand if there is going to be a delay if they are informed. I guess getting a kit delivered to the states provides far more possibilities for it to go wrong.

Regards

Sandy

• 4 years later...

Hi Peter.

Replikit are here

Typical, they stopped trading just as I discovered them and wanted to place an order.

Will not have to wait much longer hopefully.

Darryl

Edit to correct link

Edited By Steve Hargreaves - Moderator on 12/03/2012 15:19:01

Hi Darryl.....yes it appears that if you write out the letters of a URL the site interprets it as a URL & "converts" it.....this then messes up the page.....the techies are working on it as we speak so hopefully a solution will be found....in the meantime if we follow the method in the tutorial all should be well.....thumbs up