Flush fitting aileron servo mount

I am fitting 2x aileron servo into a built up wing, I planned to fit the servoes to a  flush fitting wing mount and then secure the flush fitting mount into a small cutout  panel glued between the wing spars.  I expected the flush fitting mount to cover the cutout with an all round overlap of about 5mm but the SLEC covers I have bought have the servo clamp fittings  flush with the edge of the cover.  Therefore, the cover will not fully close off the cutout on two sides.
Does anyone know of flush fitting cover with sufficient all round overlap ?
Thanks

Advert

If you are building the wing, why not build the servo mounts too?

What I do is cut away a section of sheeting of the appropriate size, support the inside of  a couple of edges (normally the front and back) with some square section balsa around 1/4" square.

Now using the cut away section, cover the inside with a very thin layer of plywood to stiffen the sheet and then add some small hardwood mounts to screw the servos to.
Add a small slot for the horn to stick out from and fit the panel back into the aperature.
Sand the balsa panel flush then  fit the servo to the panel and fit to the aperature, retaining with 2 - 4 servo retaining screws.

Hope this helps