Cheap 4 Channel Rx for Spektrum from Hobby King

Tim Mackey

• 2 weeks later...
Advert

My guess is they are the exact same as THESE give or take a flimsy plastic cover.
Another cheap clone...but thats not to say they are no good.

The HK price is rather keen @ circa £5 for a 6 channel DSM2 receiver, which has the same spec as the AR6110 such as THIS at  £33.50

Edited By Tim Mackey - Administrator on 01/12/2010 23:23:47

• 3 months later...
I just ordered 2 Orangerx 6 channel DSM2 receivers from HK.These are a great alternative to the branded receivers. I have an old Cessna park flyer which is on 35mhz. My 35mhz tx needs a new battery. I can buy this rx and put it in my model for less than the price of the battery. All I lose is one memory space in my DX6i. I was thinking of retiring my Prangster because it needs a new rx problem solved. All for less than the price of a 9.6v tx battery.

I don't think Jamara makes anything (not to stir up a pot), but just like many other distributors just buys there stuff from manufacturers in China, just like Hobbyking does.

I read some time ago that Jamara is really after Hobbyking, a missing CE label on a servo in a plane is reason for Jamara to take them to court. A few Germans already stopped buying Jamara products for this reason.