cloud tramp

Advert

I got mine (a few years ago) from Flitehook.  Cost about a tenner.  The Cloud Tramp website states Flitehook as a source.  There isn't (as far as I know) a Flitehook website, but you can (according to the cloud tramp site) email flitehook on [email protected].

Eric,  you probably know that the annual international mass launch of cloud tramps was yesterday? 

Thanks for the website John! 

I don't see the Cloud Tramp listed in their price list (other than a prop for it,) but contact them and see what they say.  I'm certain that we got a batch of kits from them (so our club committee members could join in the fun at the Cloud Tramp event in 2006 or 2007)

John P/John L.
I got in touch with "flitehook" and told the Cloud Tramp has been taken off the the list because of some modification of the prop wire is needed   and because of this there is a price reduction !    I was hoping they woud be attending the Nats but not so !!   Eric.

Spoke to John of flitehook today.  He will be at the Middle Wallop SAM 1066 Euro event all 3 days.  It is unfortunate that this event clashes with the Nats.