What plane are you using for FPV

I recently had to put the wing of my Wingo in the trash after a crash. I kept the fuselage because it has lot's of room in it, but the wing was broken in 2 halves.

I ordered this new FPV plane from Hobbyking yesterday. The fuselage doesn't have much room for electronics, maybe I can use the wing that comes with it on the Wingo fuselage.

Will keep posted here when it arrives and when I have flown it. It's pre-order, delivery will be after 19th of september.

Here is a link to the product: Hobbyking.com EPP-CF FPV

What planes are you guys using?

Edited By Chris Card - Moderator on 26/08/2010 17:34:17

• 1 month later...
I'm getting an FPV setup at christmas. I'm going to get a Flyingwings V-Trainer.
I had one a while back, and it was probably the best plane one could imagine: Cheap, well made, no matter how hard you crashed it it always bounced back without a scratch, and it is a pusher-you get a great view out the front.
The deal on the new V2 one has a more powerful motor, and a better aerofoil. It doesn't have much space inside, but one could cut out a space in the front (the nose is just a huge block of foam) and fit everything in there, away from the esc, battery, motor etc... With a LOT of room to spare.

Sheldon

Edited By Sheldon Holy on 03/10/2010 09:48:16

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
hi there , i use a multplex easystar, got my fpv kit from firstpersonview.co.uk, was initially using the twinstar but had a bit of a heavy landing and broke the fuse in 2. the best thing i like about the easy star is the pan servo cockpit that fits onto it. had a good flight a few weeks ago, however didnt realise i was in a cow field and was so immersed that when i took my glasses off was surrounded by a herd of em !!!