Instructor losses through CRB rubbish

I wonder how many instructors will be lost to us because they can't be bothered to go through the nonsense of CRB?

I'v just filled in my form but cant send a Driving Licence as the feds have it for points (had it for ages, I fear it is lost!), I cant send a passport because I need it for work every day.  So I am left to find FIVE documents from another group.  FIVE! Holy cow.

It would be easier to have said "no" to passport and licence, born in Kandahar, lived in UK for two years in rented property so have no bank details, no NI number and no bills to me.

I am close to binning the lot, its rubbish anyway.  I just wonder how many will not do it?

Its the same load of rubbish for many things. If you do one job in a school for example, and you want to do another, in the same building, with the same people, you have to have another CRB check.

That doesn't mean you are a good person and haven't done anything wrong, it just means you haven't been caught yet, if you are doing anything wrong.

It has proven to be ineffective many cases, maybe it does do some good apart from giving many people a job