Flair Sopwith Pup

Kevin
Just a little tip for you when covering and putting on the large roundels as well. Deflect the ailerons fully downwards on application /shrinking and sticking roundels too.'There might be a slight crease visible when in the up aileron position but no matter .This is of course IMHO.
Green on top & natural linen undersides looks great by the way & makes it easier to orientate when doing aerobatic schedules

Advert

Alright guys. Not had much time the last couple of days but I did get an hour today in the hangar. I decided to solder the u/c and then I put some solartex on one side of the lower wing.

My ailerons are also film hinged, and the servo's in the wing. Its not looking too bad, I just wish i'd have built it all myself. There is a little gap on either side of the ailerons due to a mistake made in the building process. It'll still fly great tho i'm sure.
Off topic slightly but I ordered a woodpack for a BT Hurri today Next years project, starting on 1st Jan.

Iain

• 3 weeks later...
A few more pics of the progress

The cockpit is cut out, just need to remove the covering!

Tail nice and straight.

And a shot from below.

Still a bit to do, but getting closer to the end result Now if I could just concentrate on this and not start anything else!!
Iain

Ay up chaps. I have been working on the pup all evening. All servos, battery, rx, switch fitted. And the tank. I have chance to put the wings, wheels and cowl on it to check the balance and it seems very good as it is, 138mm back from top wing l.e.. I have the ASP61 in mine so obviously heavier than the 40 2 stroke they  recommend. Still got a few jobs to do but getting there now. Gonna make the wing struts next and pushrods for the ailerons More pics to follow.

Iain