Micro SD Card For Gum Cam ?

I have recently bought a Gum Cam camera off Flee Bay and need a bit of advice regarding the memory card.
It states that it needs a micro SD card, so I borrowed the one out of my daughters phone to try and found that the card was a very lose fit in the slot, is this normal or do I need to be a bit brutal and push the card in flush like in the phone?
Any ideas please
B.P

As Hamish linked, Chuck Lohrs site has masses on the 808. There are a lot of 808's on the market, they look the same but have different software. You 'll see on Chucks site that the 3# version is about the best of the 808's. The 808 is easier to mount on a model than the MD80. Better shape. Quality is a bit luck of the draw, but for a few quid they are fun to mess about with.

I use class 4 cards, but as he says 4 or higher probably give best results.

I shot this 'movie' of a yacht delivery I did last year with an 808 and an MD80, which shows what they are capable of in good light.

Check out my YouTube Channel for a few model mounted short clips I've made and my review of the MD80?

Sorry about the big gap?  YouTube seem to have made changes to their embed codes and the first attempts to link didn't work?   Watch it on YouTube or click full screen?

Edited By Bob Moore on 24/01/2011 17:00:43

Edited By Bob Moore on 24/01/2011 17:02:34

Edited By Bob Moore on 24/01/2011 17:04:01

Edited By Bob Moore on 24/01/2011 17:04:52

Edited By Bob Moore on 24/01/2011 17:06:04