Advert

Brilliant. Uneventful maiden - a touch down trim and click of rudder and she was fine. Had two further very nice flights with her. Battery life is a bit on the short side - but I think the cold contributed to that.

Good day today, 6 great flights in all. Cold (0-2C), very slight easterly wind (less than 3mph), bright blue sky. I think that for once we got the best of the UK weather today in the north.

BEB

Posted by Biggles' Elder Brother - Moderator on 29/01/2011 18:08:00:
Brilliant. Uneventful maiden - a touch down trim and click of rudder and she was fine. Had two further very nice flights with her. Battery life is a bit on the short side - but I think the cold contributed to that.

Good day today, 6 great flights in all. Cold (0-2C), very slight easterly wind (less than 3mph), bright blue sky. I think that for once we got the best of the UK weather today in the north.

BEB

same up our end BEB...good day's flying also.......notice on one of the other thread -post's young asher's was having a bit of a tantrum because he was stuck in door's........some of these youngster's seem to lack the fibre etc of us northerner's.....or summit to that effect.....