bearings........

ken anderson.

Advert

tim-dont tell everyone - but i have to say they impressed me------i took the motor to a local place about 5 mile away.....the unhelpfull man behind the counter said we need to know the size (he had his calliper's in his hand as well!)...i thought why dont you just measure and hey presto you'll have the size......anyway i got fixed up as in my post...prob cheaper than going anywhere by car...price of diesel etc...

ken anderson ne...1.

unhelpfull man = the polite description ...

In another post I recommended Derby Bearings. Sadly have to withdraw that.
When I checked my new SC91FS bearings,despite the man checking the size and me also giving him the list of sizes he gave me one which was too thick. I took it back a few days later, the chap on the counter then was most unhelpful, said they didn't stock the right size, 'helpfully' checked the internet for me and said he could only find a source in Spain -at least he gave me the money back. When I got home I ordered from Just Engines (very helpful/very quick). When I checked the 'net I found them easy to find. I wont be going back to Derby! I'll follow up your lead Ken, thanks.