3 channel radio from my hobbyzone champ into the guillows spitfire

hi guys, i intend to put the 3 channel radio from my hobbyzone champ into the guillows spitfire, using the rudder output for ailerons. anyone think it will be ok with aileron / elevator & throttle only? dont want aerobatics at the moment, just steady flight. thanx... mart..

Advert

hi ,

Why have you not give your self a user name

Anyway aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa i have converted a Guillows P51 mustang ,only using elevator  ailerons and throttle worked fine for me . Just so long as the model is not too small i think mine is 27" wing span i wouldn't go any smaller than that if i was you . 

Edited By Stephen Jones on 19/04/2011 23:17:52

thanx steve, the username, mart, was already taken so i just put in anything, but have changed it now. the spitfire has 27" wingspan so i am more confident to have a go after seeing yours fly so superbly. will post a vid when done. thanx, mart...

Welcome to the forum Martin, hope you enjoy your time on here. Lots of good advice available and a friendly bunch of fellow modellers to chat to, so have fun.

When you get a chance take a quick look the threads here. They will help you to understand the quaint ways in which we post pictures, links and videos here on the forum.

BEB