Six Different Quick Build Fun Planes

Hi Spikey, I built 2 of these first time electric models , and they flew fine, Progressed to Tom's Dart using same power train. Also a great flier. I then moved on to Tom's "Twin Boom", now there's a flier. Loops and rolls, and flies extremely slow, just great for us old timers Ha Ha. Will try to find a picture for you. Cheers

• 4 years later...

Hi Tom,

I know this thread has not been active in a long time but i've recently decided to build your impressive PL fun aerobat model as my very first RC plane (bought the pipe and foam today =p). However the electonics part of the project bugs me as i've never done anything like that before. I learned the basics in a few clicks on google but i still cant figure out how and where you placed the electronics in your plane. I understand that the Lipo is fixed on top of the plane and that's it haha. Where is the reciever placed and how did you connect the ESC and the servos to it ? I can't see any hatch, is it modular ? can you access the electronics after you're done ? Is there a compartiment so that it doesn't go flying all over the foam tube ? So many questions...

Any help would be more than welcome !

(sorry if my english isn't perfect)