Gliding video thread

Advert

• 4 weeks later...

Two guys, from the Brighton area, Paul and Jack, visiting the Bwlch in S. Wales after seeing my blog, A470Soaring.blogspot.com
Wind was light north westerly in the morning, but as the wind swung to westerly for the afternoon, so it uncharacteristically got lighter. But we still had good fun and some good flying in.
Come back soon boys for some PROPER slopes )

Two guys, from the Brighton area, Paul and Jack, visiting the Bwlch in S. Wales after seeing my blog, A470Soaring.blogspot.com
Wind was light north westerly in the morning, but as the wind swung to westerly for the afternoon, so it uncharacteristically got lighter. But we still had good fun and some good flying in.
Come back soon boys for some PROPER slopes )

Edited By Steve Houghton 1 on 09/10/2013 21:43:40

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My latest plane, the Traceur from Modellbau Joost of Germany. This is an 1.5m VPTR plane made from EPP similar to the Le Fish. I've built this to medium weight, 1lb 14oz to fly the big air slopes of South Wales. This video is it's maiden flight last Sunday. Rolling to the right was ok but very laboured to the left. I've made some adjustments and it should be ok now.

• 4 weeks later...

My two Avro Vulcan's got filmed by John Hay whilst we had a meeting at the Abersoch on the Lleyn Peninsula in August 2014. PSSA organiser Phil Cooke and a big contributor on here Tim Mackey were flying the models.

On the Saturday we were flying on the site above the beach at Porth Ceiriad, they were standing next to each other and calling the turns and moves, they showed them off brilliantly and a great display of RC air-man-ship. Enjoy......

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...