E Flight Habu 32

Colin, have a look at the StuMax fans, I have one in a glassed Freewing Typhoon (Eurofighter) it doesn't have any of the usual EDF high pitch whine noise, it sounds just like a quiet jet engine and would be much quieter than the 80db limit.

Read about it and see the video right here .

Fantastic bit of kit both in looks and performance.

Edited By James40 on 17/09/2011 21:38:13

Advert

• 3 months later...
I have just bought myself a Habu 32 EDF, in the process of assembly and have come across a problem withe the installation of the front retract set up.
I am using DX7 so cannot disable the steering when retracted, my problem is when the nosewheel is retracted i cannot get enough movement and using the rudder the steering servo binds up one way, the pushrod will not stay centralized in the slot for steering, should i make the slot longer or is there another remedy?

Thanks,

Derek

• 4 months later...
Posted by Derek on 02/01/2012 14:07:02:
I have just bought myself a Habu 32 EDF, in the process of assembly and have come across a problem withe the installation of the front retract set up.
I am using DX7 so cannot disable the steering when retracted, my problem is when the nosewheel is retracted i cannot get enough movement and using the rudder the steering servo binds up one way, the pushrod will not stay centralized in the slot for steering, should i make the slot longer or is there another remedy?
Thanks,
Derek

Just wondering if you found a remedy to this?