Max Thrust Tornado. Broken Nose leg

StuartC

The Nose leg on my Max Thrust Tornado broke and Im unable to get a replacement so Im making one from 2mm Piano wire.
What Im lacking is a control arm ( collet fixing type  small enough to fit the wire for the steerable nose leg.
Can anyone point me to a place where they keep such things that small ? The smallest I have found so far is for 4mm nose legs.

• 4 months later...
In a word, awsome !.
Its very quick even with the wings extended, so much so that I have yet to be brave enough to swing them back in flight.
It gets off the groung with a fairly short fun on tar, but it has a fairly high landing speed ( or that might just be me not risking stalling it on finals ! )
I need more Battery packs for my one. Only have 2 for it at the moment and its just not enough.

Not a brilliant video, but this was its second flight

It uses individual servos in the Wing so if you can find a way of cramming a bigger receiver in, you could split the plug and dian in some flaps. There is not a lot of room inside for the battery and receiver.
Its an F3 paintjob on a GR fuselage, its got 2 gun ports on it.

• 5 months later...