Keil Kraft Super 60

Ianb

The Enya four stroke is a terrible engine, I can take it off your hands if you like.

devil

In case you are missing the instructions, there is a copy here:

http://www.dieselrc.com/download/enya_41-4c.pdf

It is a ringed engine. Yes, it needs to be run in.

I would personally run in slightly rich, alternating between 30 seconds full throttle, 30 seconds fast idle.

As you put more time on the engine, after about a half hour, it'll be ok to finish off the running in process in the plane. Just keep the idle fairly quick for the first hour or so of airtime.

Lovely motors.

As for covering, I would look at Oratex (now that Solarfilm are defunct) for an iron on.

Edited By Nigel R on 24/04/2018 09:22:39

Posted by Dave Cunnington on 24/04/2018 08:27:48:

3/32 wing ribs I believe....however I cannot see anything to confirm that on the plans

DC

My original, well used and faded, KeilKraft plan says 3/32" for the ribs except for the centre section ribs which are 1/4"

Guys, thanks so much for great advice. DD - the ribs on the original KK S60 are definitely 3/32 but on the Ben Buckle 'structurally improved' plan with aileron wing, the common ribs are 1/16 with 1/16x1/4 cappings. The other modifications look good too. Nigel R.- link to the Enya 41 instructions very much appreciated. thank you. saved me a lot of searching. And thanks all for the useful tips about the Oratex.