December 2011 Issue

micarus

Advert

Thanks for the complement Lee,what I meant by not typing too well is that I'm slow and often miss out letters etc., forever going back to correct I was edificated in the 50's to the mid 60's before the tampering with the Education System,so i can read and rite proper and can talk the Queens Enlish as she is supposed to be spoke To be serious I;m much faster and preferpen and paper, than a keyboard, if Ihad wanted to be a typist I would have enlisted at typing scool when I was 15, instead I used real tools.I do build a very reasonable model though, of which wil be demonstrated when I start my build log
 going up to clear the decksin preparation 
Dave

Edited By sticky fingers on 26/11/2011 15:05:43

Edited By sticky fingers on 26/11/2011 15:07:42

• 3 weeks later...
Posted by Seamus O'Leprosy on 14/12/2011 06:25:55:
Saved mine for my Hols last week. Did anyone notice the photo of the plane flying with its glow start still attached?
And my critique.. too many glider articles, and a photo or two of the radio instillations it the review models would help.

Wash your mouth out Seamus

we generally do take photos of the radio instal Seamus, sometimes they are just not included in the mag, although to be monest mate they are pretty much the same as they are dictated by the kit, everything has already been thought out for you!

and yeah defo too many Gl*derist articles for my likeing

also spotted the glow start attached !! was it flying or was photoshop involved Mr Whittaker????

Go on, then put me out of my misery, please. I've scrutinised every pic in the mag several times and I'm darned if I can find one with a glow start attached!

Mind, you, being a leccy sort, I might not recognise one, particularly as in my earlier IC days, having the glow start attached meant at least a lead-acid wet cell, or a flight box - and you'd certainly see one of those being dragged through the air!

Pete

Eye has a spilling chequer on my Pee Sea too Timbo

Seriously though, the atricle of that Goshawk was amazing. What a model although I wanted to know what it's wingspan was (did I miss that?).
Would have been nice to have a look inside too at the layout and kit installed.

Any chance of seeing more of this in the Spring? and perhaps another article on the amazing Sea Fury owned by Trevor Wood? intended appearance locations/dates would be a bonus too, I would travel just to see these models in action.