Building four TN Hurricanes!

Tony Bennett

Advert

They look awesome I have always planned to build one of those beauties I frequently grab the plans and look at them ,i think the Hurricane a far prettier shape than the spit.
I have to finish my Airsail Auster first though

Hi Tony B
loving the fantastic workmanship and how your doing 4 at same time thats some skill.. can i ask what wood your using for the ribs , is it ribstock of do you just use standard balsa?? also where you get your supplies??

quality work will be keeping a close eye this one

best wishes for new year
Adrian

wasnt sure if you was using balsa for all ribs ply takes a lot more time to make i would guess? .. thats work in the frist degree .thats some saving from the other models . like everything so far sorry to ask just designing a model at mo and not sure how to design the wing.. its kind of like the edge style wing so working on the fixings and rib design .. nothing as good as your work thanks for your reply and good luck for the build
Adrian

some days it can be a bit boring, cutting rib after rib after rib after rib after rib.
then having to do it again for the next one.
i tend to do a bit of cutting then build something to break the monotony.
be glad when its over though.
i got more to build waiting in the wings.

mind you i love building, the feeling of immense pride and satisfaction when you look at what you built from nothing.
the flying side does not do much for me really.

The flying side is cos your no good at it to impatient and wrong model choice.Once we get to have a session with the Swift youll be fine and see a direction to go.Thoroughly enjoying the build and the build and the build and the build and its a massive task you volunteered your self 4(dyou get it 4 ) oh hahaha,Watching a build blog is always interesting Watchingsomeone build 4 at the same time is amazing .I feel you are still goinf faster than some people who are building 1 model You should be very proud of your ahievement so far.Im amazed at how much youve done on these 4 builds in the time thats elapsed.