wheres my replacement typhoon plan

geoff dales

Advert

Try to be patient please Geoff

We're posting a lot of plans out and slowly but surely they are arriving. Please email me your address again and I'll make sure you don't miss out.  

Whilst not referring to yourself Geoff, we're finding some readers are expecting plans by return, which wont be the case. Please allow a couple of weeks.

David.

David this is all well and good you say the company is sending them out, But at the end of the day you must admit that something is very wrong and I myself feel that I wont bother with RCM+E anymore as there simply is not enough information about what has gone wrong and its plain to see that thing still are not right.

Just for my own mind how many requests has the company had for the plans again?
I would be intrested to find this out so I can work out for myself if the work could have been done any quicker.

I feel it could have been done a lot sooner that what it is now and a lot of people are unhappy that they are still waiting including myself

WKD

I think you're taking this all a bit too seriously, be calm. Send me an email and I'll make sure you dont miss out. If you still feel agitated then give me  call 01689 899259 (monday onwards please) and we can chat.

Just a few folks, as far as I'm aware havn't received a plan and we're still sending out 20-30 per day. If anyone else feels they've missed out then send me another message, please don't think, as some have that we're intentionally leaving you out, this is ridiculous.  

If we've lost you as a reader as a result of this then naturally we're very sorry to loose you, go well in the future...

don't know what all the fuss is about with the plans problem, come on the plans were free! ok so its taking a bit of time to sort them all out, its not like everyone was just waiting for them as their winter project, I decided to make it my winter project after seeing the "wrong ones" ok so its the wrong size has none of you UPSCALED a model before 'cos if you haven't the real correct plans are not for you! they're not for beginners anyway. Quit winging and get a life!

If and only IF the plan is so call free why do the mag cost £4.95?

Michael do you know the cost to print the plan? Simple about £1 and that is added to the price of the mag

Would you say that Micheal if it was a House you was buying and not a RC Mag? Some how I dont think you would.

If you paid for a house and got a card board box that looked like a house you would'nt be happy?

At the end of the day there are people that my the mags for the plans? Myself included, Ive never UPSCALED in my life, And there is no way I would say i'm a beginner. Not when you consider Ive been doing it for the best part of my life, And now run my own Model Aircraft Design business.

At the end of the day If I had made such a mistake as RCM+E it would have been sorted out weeks ago and nobody would be waiting for the plans to turn up.

I know how many the mag are sending out per day about 25 and it really is not good when people like myself enjoy such builds for the winter.

Maybe RCM+E should get a life and sort this problem out ASAP and not tell customer one thing and then do another

C'mon folks, give the lads some space will you? I approach life from the point of view that MOST people do their best ,so as the guy in the sandals said:

"Let he who has no sin cast the first stone".

The world , and people in general, are not perfect, get over it.  J.