wheres my replacement typhoon plan

geoff dales

WELL!!! I am absolutly "shattered" by some the complaints made by my fellow modelers, so called,  I can "bet" That most of you "whinghers" will not have it finished by June, here is a "mag" that has mucked up and Promised to replace IT for FREE, and your "bitching" that it hasn"t arrive yet, "OH how small the mind is".

DAVID, we in AUS have not GOT the "mag" yet, AND to rub "salt" into my British counterparts, If I don't like the size, I WILL buy one. HOW selfish are you up there, Your'e getting something for nothing, (OH.. I.. do appoligse), A FULL SIZE PLAN for the cost of the mag,Well we always "said" "whinging Poms"THe model Faternity can DO without folks like YOU,I am DISGUSTED that you have the balls to complain , Barry

Advert

Barry how Free is FREE?  Its not as there is no such thing as a FREE LUNCH in this world.

Well David it's over to you to clear up the matter? Are the plans really free?  I think not as we as modelers pay for the plan within the cost of the mag, And as for not having the typhoon done by June? Keep posted here as will prove that I will have it done when the plans get here as wish to make a start on it ASAP.
And as for having the BALLS to complain? All I will say is YES I have got the Balls to complain as it was never a free plan to start with.

Here is how I see it works? XYZ designer gives the plan to ABC mag and ABC Mag prints it to go in the MAG.  Normal price of MAGS about £3.80   Special issue £4.99?

So Barry please explain how this is FREE, As for sure I cant quite work this out?
As your over in AUS you cant rub salt in mate as we are proud to be BRITISH

From you other post  LOOK WHOS SMALL MINDED NOW

Come on all you Scale nut's(&bolts), get behind ernie in the forum, and let's twist davids arm for a dedicated scale section, as of now only 14 of us have answered "the call". Surly we don't have to go back to the 70s and "picket" make banners, MORE SCALE , davids house ????????????....or do we. Barry

So your turn DAVID " FREE OR NOT SO FREE IS THE QUESTION"

THank you for your feedback, WKD-Side, As I have stated, I havn't received the Mag yet, BUT going on the last"special"THERE was definitly  a  pound's worth more info in it than the reg. mag, that's why they call it a "SPECIAL", youknow! more to read. so the extra pound or so should be worth it beside the FREE plan,  1 pound here is about about $2. 1 10oz glass of beer is $3.50, so to me, I will forego that 1 glass to equilize my spending on my fav. hobby, for the week, WOW as if that's going to hurt?????? NOT. Regards Barry (strange you don't have a  name)

Paul - Picket my house! - taking things a bit too seriously aren't we?  Tell you what - bring a model and we'll go flying together, it's a better way to pass the time.  

The scale section on this forum has been running for weeks now......

The special issue was priced as the content was deemmed to be of a quality sufficient to warrant. Normal issues have a 'free' plan in comparrison to magazines of a comparable price that don't have a plan.

You're made your point and you've had an answer so please be content with that. The pricing structure, management operation etc. are not going to be explained or discussed with you so please be content with the answers you've received. You should use your consumer discretion as you see fit. I'll say no more on the subject.  

Hi paul, Could I have your web site address I'd like to sign up for your news letter,buy the way did you see the price for the Typhoon plans on myhoobystore .com £90.00, it just goes to show how worth the wait these plans are ( only £1 after all, or so you felt, by the by how much do you charge for your model plans when you sell them)

Mike Todd

WELL DONE RCM&E ,DAVID ASHBY AND BILL BURKINSHAW in particular,I still had not received my replacement Typhoon plan but was not overly concerned as it was promised and it is on a to do list.I hadn't received my plan by 07/12/07 and I began to think it was never going to appear so I mailed David on Sunday and on Mondayat 08:02 I received a reply {the man is sharp},I then received another mail from Bill at 09:43 to say it was being dealt with.

I managed home at lunchtime today to find a shiny new set of plans,now thats customer service of the highest order,and as I deal with the great British public everday I know how important keeping the customer happy is,so as a happy customer thanks gents.

Jim McGlynn.