Where to next? tx brands

Weyfly

The market seems to be changing, I couldn't go out and buy a 'X' brand handset and install a 'Y' brand module in the rear to fit all my present Y brand receivers.

Most of the new sets on the market have their own internal modules inside the cases so I wouldn't be able to stick with my present receiver brand without buying their new TX with an already installed module but without the easy use of my present handset. Are there any external module sets sold now?

Advert

I have used Futaba for a long time, apart from a brief excursion to Specky, and now run 2 Futaba FF7s with Frsky hack modules in them. RX cheap and good (8chnl actually 7 after plugging in batt for only £14.73) not had any problems with range or even lousy/questionable positioning of aerials. Comes with failsafe, takes ermm 2 seconds to set and i set all the time. I wont be changing to anything else.
I know what you mean about X and Y and probably Z, TX or RX compatibility, hence my change to Frsky which can be used with most Tx, aslong as they are 35mhz/72mhz and not the 'hard wired' 2.4ghz.