tandem chinook t-rex 550

ady

yep , its two t-rex 550s bolted together , using a 12s set-up , the back is fed by torque tube , the blades are 90 degrees apart , so should not hit unless i crash it . csm 720 gyros help keep it stable-ish and a helitronix mixer allows my to control both swashplates

Fair play... I think you're playing down your technical expertise here...

I'd be shouting alot louder if i'd done it... LOOK WHAT I MADE.... Be impressed, be VERY impressed...

You may have heard of Martin Briggs, from Rotorsport, my heli master.. He made one out of two graupner mechs iirc... Very impressive stuff, not just a case of bolting two heli's together..

Dont you need to have the masts at an exact angle..?? Rear 90, front 2-3 degs forward or summut..??

I think Martin was/is going to use a Graupner Chinook Fuse.. I'm pretty sure he didn't have to make one to fit.. What are you going to do.. ??

Luv

Chrisie.. xx

hello there , the masts on the real one are at an angle , but i build my toys to fly , don`t actually do scale , but i will admit to this now being on hold cos i`ve built several tandems in the past , this one being the best , the other night i put together a k-max out of two rex pros i had laying about , will start a new thread on that one smiley