Death of a Stuka

Thanks for all your support, without it may not of got finished and back in the air. Lets hope it stays there for a long time.Did you notice the bomb under the wing,will see if it can be filmed doing its stuff and bombing the club tent when I fit the sirvo. A big thank you to Peter film man, and Tony mr fix it man wink 2 regards to you all George.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi George face 1- You get that bomb servo installed and dive it straight for my camera (me flat on my back filming upwards) should look great doing what the Stuka does best - but - thinking - please don't black out in the dive...smile o... I understand the real thing had a device to pull the plane out of the dive if the pilot blacked out for a few seconds - Yours wont have that and I would be at the end of your dive...crook... Perhaps I should be re-thinking this offer!!!

• 4 months later...

Just looked at this again and still think it's amazing... Weather has so bad the last 3 months that I have just got over trench foot and now I am thinking of getting out my ski's with all this snow but then I am also in danger of getting hypothermia... Be glad when I can start flying and also taking video again...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi George.

Glad to hear the Stuka still lives and I look forward to seeing it flying again this summer. As you know the club field has been closed since September as it has had extensive groundwork to get it flat. The new formulation dwarf grass seed is growing and looks like it has taken well. Just need a few more months then we can finish off with the 2 new club ground rollers. You never need to worry again about any dips and bumps as the six acre strip is looking as flat as a pancake already and with the dwarf grass seed will be great for the Stuka spats....

Regards & happy new year. Petersmiley

Edited By PETER BRUCE - Eastchurch Gap on 30/12/2014 23:52:25

• 8 months later...