Top Gun 2012

Danny Fenton

Not wishing to point anybody away from this great forum, but if you are interested there is a terrific thread over on RCUniverse with some amazing pics from Top Gun 2012.

Congratulations to Ali for his win in the team class thumbs up

I hope John Christensen doesn't mind me posting one of his pictures to entice you to take a look

This is Dino Digiorgio flying a CARF Corsair with Moki power, gun smoke, folding wings - awesome stuff

I think I will start campaigning the Ed that RCM&E needs a presence at TC 2013.... form an orderely queue, I asked first wink 2

Cheers

Danny

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 08/05/2012 21:56:09

Advert

There were some fabulous models by all accounts. What about the Mike Selby, Ray Johns A6?

Again another JC picture.....

This scratch built model with a 300 size turbine is due to be turned into a kit by MIBO. A bit out of my league... okay more than a bit crying 2

Cheers

Danny

Edited By Chris Bott - Moderator on 08/05/2012 22:00:51

i was there last year, red hot, laid back atmosphere, all under cover, but, to be brutally honest, apart from the high standard of the models--under cover, UK shows leave it for dead, lovely to chat to many famous names, great to see the models you see in the US mags, but i only had 3 hours there, had to go pick up the villa keys, and had another 150 mile to go, and wifey was with me, still, i got there, another one crossed off