PSSA meeting June

Olly P

Change of plan, due to fact I can't find the bag of mylar hinges, I'll definatly be calling in at either Leeds model shop or Gee Dee models in Nottingham.

Have therefore painted the nose. I'm off to bed, early start tomorrow...

Olly

Edited By Olly P on 15/06/2012 23:00:09

Gee Dee supplied the hinges, and a few other useful bits for me. And a list of things for Dave too!

Grand tour of the other side of the pennines complete, the aileron is now done, my UBEC has the appropriate connector to allow Lipo use, and the model looks like this.

F4

I agree the black aileron looks slightly out of sorts, but as I am planning on a full repaint anyway I'll change it then.

oh, and weight all in excl. Rx (will have to be taken out of something else) is under a kilo....

Right Tx charging time!

excellant. Dave and I plan to arrive around 10, depdending on weather etc.

I'm about to go and work on the ST330 wings and pack the flight box....just need to sling some tea in the oven.

Darn, the Fox is no longer flight ready - bringing it downstairs to clear space to work on the 330, it slipped out of my grip and impacted wingtip first at the bottom of the stairs. The Rx has been moved to the Sabre, and the one from the Sabre into the F4. the eneloop pack has also been packed as an extra rx pack.

Edited By Olly P on 16/06/2012 20:51:33

Good to see you Tim, Drive safe to Greenacres!

Olly, Thanks again for acting as chauffeur today.

Just had tea and about to open a beer then roll it continuously across my face to cool me down!!!!!angry!!!!!!

Hope I can do the Llyn W/end but if not will dofo be at the next Orme meet!!!

Well, I had a great day despite the wind not helping!

I've just put tea into the chinese order, watching some of the recorded futurama on the tv and downloading a new PC game...

Lleyn, only 3 hours from here, so will check the dates and try to get along!

what do you mean tim?

Edited By Olly P on 17/06/2012 21:06:54

• 3 weeks later...

Right, the weekend in Lleyn is when me and the misses had planned to go on our mini cruise. For various reasons this isn't happening now.

I have suggested we go to a nice little Welsh peninsula that weekend instead......

Anyone know any decent static caravan places or self catering cottages suitable for a couple? I'll tell her about the fly in at some point too....

Olly