ElectriFlyer.co.uk - Good Prices, quick delivery and good aftersales Service

I hadn't heard of this company before I ordered and there are no reviews online that I've seen (I think its a fairly new/recent company), so I took the risk and here is some feedback!

I was looking round for an iCharger 106B (brilliant piece of good value kit if your after a charger) and looked at the usual suspects (HK, GS/GC, etc) but the best UK price according to Google was constantly ElectriFlyer - so I thought I'd give them a go. Especially as if the charger is faulty I prefer somewhere in the UK to send back. Also they come with a balance board - which is very useful for series charging (usually additional cost). Paid up in the afternoon, charger shipped out later on and I received it the next day. All good.

A flying buddy also ordered a charger from them but went dead after charging its first pack. ElectriFlyer replaced it quickly without complaint or trouble.

Not ordered anything else yet, as they only stock iChargers and GenAce batteries, but both are at reasonable prices. Also when you order the GenAce batteries you can select which connector you want attached. Probably very useful for those that hate soldering!

So there you have it. Not much to report apart from good ordering service, good aftersales service and good prices! How it should be really. I personally wouldn't have a problem recommended them to anyone. Hopefully they are a company that lasts.

One thing I would point out is that electriflyer.co.uk != electriflite.co.uk - I have no experience of electriflite. They look like they have quite good stock range though, so may give them a go soon.

Cheers,
Si.

• 1 year later...
Advert

My first order went to ElectriFlyer around 3:20pm on Wednesday and received my delivery next morning (Royal Mail Special Delivery). Absolutely first class service all the way and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

HobbyKing were out of stock for a specific size LiPo I was looking for (their LiPo finder tool is very good!) so my next point of call was RCFerret.co.uk to see a quick list of good online Model Stores with competitive prices.

After a quick shop around a few others I picked up on ElectriFlyer.co.uk who also stocked pretty much what I was after at a fair price. A contact telephone number and address was clearly found on the site, it was easy to navigate and had the right detail of information about the products. After seeing Simon's review above, I thought I'd give them a call.

Paul greeted me on the phone and was very welcoming and helpful. I though I'd be too late for next day delivery but was pleasently surprised to hear it was still possible, even though each LiPo is checked and tested before despatch (which would take a bit of time).

Purchasing on the website was easy with a good choice of postage options and was pleasantly surprised to see my PayPal receipt had the name Nexus Models on there, a name I also knew.

The large jiffy bag arrived next morning and all very well packaged and protected for transit. My LiPo's were packed in a box and wrapped carefully in bubble wrap.

I'm very happy with my purchase and look forward to purchasing from Paul @ ElectriFlyer again.
star10 out of 10 for the website, customer service and delivery - buy with confidence! star

Nexus thread link

If the ElectriFlyer site seems a bit limited in the number of products listed, try: www.nexusmodels.co.uk

Edited By Allan Bowker on 11/04/2014 13:01:46

I've used them quite a few times for odd charger leads and Lipo's and everything I have purchased has been delivered quickly and has performed well. For the electric flyers there are some excellent articles in their newsletters on how to care for them and on which give the best performance.

Barry

My Batteries arrived this afternoon so nice prompt delivery.

Though time will tell if these Haiyin batteries live up to their claims, mind you I have no reason to doubt they will, luckily I have a pair of identical gens ace as used as a comparator in their tests, so will be able to compare them directly myself.

One hitch was they offer a "connector of your choice" service and it failed I got HXT 4mm instead of the XT60's I requested but for me this is a very minor issue and certainly not worth requesting a replacement, all in all I'd give 9/10 for my 1st order from them so will be going back, and suggesting my club mates take a look at them.

Just had a reply from Paul at electriflyer and dooh I missed the connectors for me to solder on hiding in the bottom of the bag so its 10/10 from me laugh though I could see how people may expect the chosen connector to be pre fitted

Well done to Paul and the team keep it up folks

I ordered a couple of batteries from them on Sunday night - a 2200 and a 2650 3S. They arrived today - good, prompt delivery, and well-packaged too. I'm not sure SWMBO believed that there was really 'only a couple of small batteries' in the parcel! teeth 2 The return address on the parcel was Nexus Modelling Supplies.

I noticed the blurb said the ones I ordered came with XT60s, but then offered me a choice of connectors. Slightly odd, I thought, but as I wanted XT60s anyway, not a problem! They're a bit pricier than the HK batteries I've mostly been using, have to wait and see how they compare in action.

Assuming they're the haiyin bty's John the test comparison results on their website and my own observations of the two I received today would suggest they're as good as gens ace if not better and my gens ace 3300 3s bty's perform lovely holding their voltage right up to their declared C rating without getting more than warm