PLEASE HELP

Advert

HI I built the werewolf and found it very easy to build but I could not stand the fusalage being square so I built a proper round won (not very difficult either) as for one or two servo's its so much easer with two plus you can do great things with a computer radio like flaps and things

just thought i would add my tuppence worth

Stuart 

Hi Stuart. Glad that you liked Werewolf. How about putting your modified one on the gallery.

I don't think many people build from a plan without making some change.

What ever you do. Do NOT use the outboard ailerons as flaps or you will get tip stalling. Full span ailerons can be used that way but not out at the tip only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Peter 

Am busy with the construction of the Werewolf. No mention is made of angle of incidence of main wing to stabiliser (only the C of G position). Seems from the plans to be about zero degrees, and as I have cut the wing saddle, this is what it has come in as. What did you set it up as?

Am busy with making mine electric, so have had to make a few mods to take the battery.

Hope to be finished with thhe construction soon, and can then start covering.

Andrew