Merseyside RC Model shops

Advert

Hi John,

well sadly there are none in Liverpool itself. Your best bet is Steve Webb's in Frodsham - about 15-20 miles away. There is also one in Formby (about 15 miles north) I can't remember the name and I've not used them so no experience, but if you Google models and Formby it should find them. I suspect they are bit "car orientated" with planes second.

There is one in Wrexham (Hobby Corner - they are on the web) that's a bit further but too bad on the motorway.

BEB

PS If you decide to go to Webbies then take the Wallasey Tunnel, go down the M53, join the M56 and its junction 2. Folow signs for Frodsham. In Frodsham Webbies are on Church Road. again their web site will giude you. Should take you about 30 - 35mins from the city centre.

Trouble is Alan I dont get enough time to indulge my aeromodelling interests as I am nearly always out of the country on business Mon - Fri!

Went on the DUKW in Singapore in January which no doubt was a far nicer experience than the Mersey!

Pub lunch now you're talking! (Got to drive there and back though....)

Hobby corner is my LMS and unfortunatley it is closed on mondays, something ive always thought strange as people usually break things or need more of something after the weekend, but you have to wait until tuesday to get it, otherwise though its a little treasure trove, and the staff are excellent

There is whitchurch models too which is excellent, but its another 20ish minutes or so southwards ?