Blade MSRX just 2 questions

Fingerless

The more i read about it the more i get confused, one says you can trim the elevator airelon and rudder with trim controls on your Trannie, another says no way do that.

Then i came across a video that says when you bind the Heli it should be in Plane mode not Heli. Can you head me in the right direction, thanks for reading this.

Advert

Fingerless, trim will not work on this bird, the as3x will counteract these inputs. Set the heli up as a heli, using the single servo swash option in the setup options, no sub trim either. It worth checking the main gear is pushed fully onto the main shaft as it is only pressed on. If this isn't pushed up and there is play in the main shaft you will get a very sloppy, unresponsive heli with a mind of its own.
Hope this helps
Nick

The best thing to do is fly your MSRX and see how it hovers.

You can use a few clicks of left and right cyclic trim to stop it drifting just don't use any rudder trim, that will not work because of the AS3X

You may well spend the first 20 or so flights getting used to the takeoff, the heli will pull over to the left a bit as it lifts off. You can correct this with a little bit of right cyclic just after it is off the ground.

You need to "pop" it off the floor up to a few feet in the air so it is well out of ground effect. Then it should hover with very small stick inputs.

Try and fly where there are no obstructions so when you do loose control you can just kill the throttle and let the heli fall to the floor. That is the best way to avoid damage.