What else do you do?

TheFlyingCrust

Advert

Too many hobbies really. Always liked models, got a KK Luscombe Silvaire for getting my 11 plus (remember that?). Never could get the DC Dart entombed within to start. Was covered in nylon far too much dope but I was proud of it (waffling a bit). Raced classic bikes (Manx nortons). Now have 1972 MGB Roadster, clay shooting,golf and fly full size ( damn sight easier than r/c). Always happy to receive a bit of r/c coaching in exchange for some 1:1 scale flying. Fly from Coventry but live south of Daventry. Consider myself more of a builder than flier.

Pete

I play the trombone in a couple of bands. Used to be quite handy at it but don't play enough now I have a toddler running around the house. I keep a few tropical fish and have recently taken up running - can't really call that a hobby as it's more a necessary evil to try and shift the results of too much beer and curry over the years. I'm in the process of renewing my lapsed PPL and hope to have that up and running in the next month or so. At the insistence of a few friends I am thinking of having a crack at stand up comedy (don't laugh) but whether or not that will come to anything I'm not sure yet.

The day job is working for BA.