RCRCM Mini Vector

Advert

Ruprect "Butcher" is a bit harsh, its a model glider not a Rembrant!! and its not really that expensive £250 for a mouldie is great value when you compare it to a moulded foam war bird for £350. I understand there will always be people in the gliding world that hate the thought of a whirly bit at the front, but i live in the real world and dont have a perfect slope just down the road. I dont want to be restricted to what the manufactures think i want to fly, i will fly what i think will best suit my needs.

Others that could be electrified : Le Fish epp would be nice or how about a Wasabi????

Edited By PMIKEY on 11/02/2013 17:28:30

• 1 month later...

You would be better off with a hotliner that has already been designed for electric power, that way you'll be able to get a decent power train in without compromising the AUW when trying to get to the CoG have a word with Sloperacer or T9 for suitable models or a MPX Blizzard if cost is an issue.

Many thanks John thats exactly what i needed to see.

Interestingly the motor (Hacker A20-6 XL) is a 28mm diameter case however the gearbox on the front brings the diameter down to just 23mm for the first 22mm of the entire motor length, in short it WILL fit.

I do like the look of this machine and the size is perfect, and from what i can see there is no other machine on the market for the same kind of money.

Many thanks for your kind assistance.

Regards

Mike