New aerobatic video tutorial series!

Advert

Dave!

I was thinking of doing that actually. As it goes I'll probably be spending time @ Mills like I did last year, poor skinny fella needs a chef to cook for him again!

If that's the case we definitely need to get together and figure out the format of the actual flying videos. Once that's sorted it should be fairly straightforward to film a whole stack over a weekend.

Lab coat et braces are no issue. My only concern is the wind messing with my quiff.

Cheers amigo,

B

Sounds like a plan fella !

Must admit the thought of you cooking at Chateau Mills could be a complete video series on its own (and a worry to rescue services wordwide) embarrassed

Lol.. dont worry about the quifflet in the breeze, have shears - will travel.

Anyway, keep up the good work matey

FD Video Services Inc

Posted by fly boy3 on 29/05/2013 17:54:28:

Hi Kevin, I'm sure our friends across the pond and probably many other countries are very interested with Shahid's exellent videos, so using American English will appeal to most people. Cheers

Edited By fly boy3 on 29/05/2013 17:55:46

To appeal to most people it would have to be in Brazillian Portuguese. American "English" is ok for those who can't speak the genuine English as a stop-gap until they can learn the proper way. It was a Brit that invented the first heavier than air flying machine, but the US did a hatchet job on the publicity. So it's tailplane, fin, rudder, elevator, aeroplane, aerodrome, aluminium, etc, etc

Yep I do occasionally and unknowingly swop out British/American words when it comes to aeronautical terminology. But hey, I'm a child of the Internet and the connected world and all that brings! Cross fertilisation is inevitible.

But as long as you folks understand the concepts and ideas I'm putting across then that's all that matters

• 1 month later...

I was Very much enjoying Shahid`s aerobatic tutorial video series, lots of interesting theory I was mostly clueless about so far, but it seems to have stopped ? There hasnt been a new one for over a month, I realise its probably show / competition season and he could be busy, but i was just wondering if anyone knows if its going to be continued ?

Edited By David Ashby - RCME on 08/07/2013 20:31:33