UKCAA WebSite

Martyn K

Hi folks

We now have an embryonic UKCAA website.

It's actually sat on my home broadband service at the moment and still under development. I would welcome articles, ideas, photos etc so that I can pad it out a bit. I also hope to publish non copyright protected plans etc. as well.

In due course, I hope to move it to a better commercial site with better network performance, so if it does seem a bit slow, you will understand why..

*PLEASE* if you do submit anything please ensure that you have the rights to publish and anything submitted is not copyright protected. Misuse of website images and content is now getting to be a common source of litigation with many photographers jumping on the commercial value bandwagon.

BW

Martyn

Advert

A fellow member of the forum has very kindly offered to host the website within his commercial empire and the site has been transferred in the past hour. This should resolve any of the bandwidth issues that some may have experienced earlier today.

On behalf of the UKCAA, I would like to record my thanks for this kind and generous offer.

Martyn

Many thanks Andy (now you have identified yourself - I can publicly thank you)....

The Name service records will take a little time to propagate so for the next few hours some connections may still 'hit' my own website, some will hit Andy's 'empire'.

Martyn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andy

Steve Dunning did the graphics with an early version of MS Office. I am not sure what the font was. - I am sure Steve will pop in shortly and let us know.

I am planning to get some stickers (flight box and window) made up in the next couple of weeks. I am just environmentally testing the verious materials on offer. I'll send you a couple when I get them

Martyn