RCM&E / Greenacres 2013 fly-in pics and video

Advert

nah not Nigels blush

Its an old overlander rtf jobbie, bought many moons ago, but sat in a corner, thought i'd dig it out and give it a bash. Nigel's is still sat in the 'other' corner, although I did dig it out and give the plan a once over.

After the Stampe is finished (this weekend), then I promise Nigel's will be on the board, as well as PM's T31M, the Sebart 50E for repair, my BAe Hawk, the drawings for my scratch build Sopwith Dolphin, maybe an albatros or 2 and whatever else I can find to do wink 2

Posted by Andy Green on 25/06/2013 19:47:49:

They seemed a good idea. Where the best palce to get one?

Andy

Try any good builders merchant Andy ,Jewsons springs to mind, we use them a lot on site, green is another poular colour for them, though they tend to be a little heavier.

Phil

Conditions were in general a bit miserable for Photography - in fact I didn't even get my Camera out on the Sunday.. A few snaps from the 180 or so that I took, I may upload some more later. Most have been brightened up a bit - the weather really wasn't quite as good as it appears to be.

pict0012.jpg

pict0019.jpg

pict0027.jpg

pict0039.jpg

pict0050.jpg

pict0059.jpg

pict0068.jpg

pict0069.jpg

pict0092.jpg

pict0095.jpg

pict0101.jpg

pict0111.jpg

pict0138.jpg

pict0146.jpg

pict0150.jpg

pict0152.jpg

pict0166.jpg

pict0171.jpg

pict0178.jpg

May sort some more out later

BW

Martyn

Thanks to Foamie Dave for capturing some great shots of my H9 Funtana 125G

Funtana 125g

I was otherwise engaged on Friday, I missed some great flying weather and I chickened out on Saturday. By the time Sunday came I had became so fed up with the weather that I decided to turn up anyway and fly in the rain.

I'm glad I did, great to see everyone, I came home soaked but very happy.

Thanks to everyone at Greenacres MAC

• 4 weeks later...
Posted by Andy Green on 25/06/2013 19:47:49:

They seemed a good idea. Where the best palce to get one?

Andy

Hi Andy,

Just noticed no-one has answered.

I found they were cheap at Wilkinsons but in the last few years I've tended to get them when they have been on offer at Lidl, keep an eye on the size you get though as sometimes they are too small.

Temporary Cover

That's not my car in the background, I have a Ford Mondeo (someone has to lead the way for Alex W wink 2) and with the back seats down one of these sheets covers the entire boot area with enough spare to form 'side walls' too.

Regards, Ian