DFS 230

Anybody fancy building me a DFS 230 german glider.allready have plans and could supply some parts.Tail section fiddly.many servos,will supply them also..6 months.too many projects just now to take up build.will pay well for decient job.anybody ??

Advert

Posted by Tony Bennett on 30/07/2013 19:37:53:

looks an interesting model.

I think so .is this an rc model pic here or is this die cast. mine wont be that detailed but i'll try and get close..minus the door, tow, front window and pos wheels..donno not sure..Its either this or a slingsby T56 .sure i could build the slingsby but i'd prefer the DFS glider.No hurry..seems like im to busy on this forum to build my own models..lol..

plus i fly realflight alot..going to upgrade to g6,5 real soon ..Theres not much talk about realflight on this forum ,more phoenix .donno why they both look good and have good physics.and am i nothin paying over £200 for a sim .sure costs less to buy the sim than crash an aeroplane ,and it does look great plus there full size scale aeroplanes so na,..not for me

There is aerofs on steam for download if anybodys interested..£30..looks like pure gold in there promo vid..only full size aeroplanes to fly mind ,no rc ,limited planes at the min though, but for £30 ..great buy

STEAM

Posted by Erfolg on 30/07/2013 19:42:07:

Burt Trautman could be added for a little scale detailsmiley

Whos Burt Trautman...a WW2 pilot?...Just watched wings of the luftwaffe last night .maybe if i had a better memory i would remember the pilots that were being interviewed.and crack a joke too ,but could see right through there faces ................good try though .well done grandads..sigh

• 1 month later...

Hi Tartan,

I'm building a DFS-230 as well, to match the group-build Ju-52 tow tug. Are your plans by Hawkins or Neitzer? Hi-start or aerotow? I have digital files of the original DFS documentation. Alas, all in German.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1136629&highlight=dfs+230&page=10

Best,

Vikram