An embarrassing accident

Jamie Hardie

Hi to you all thanks for the input ,I have lots of things with including some advise from  my fellow club members . I do fly only when its calm enough outside & i dont fly very high I have the training u/c on, I replaced the tail boom not long after I bought it it was a bit flimsy to sathe least I may as yet get some more advise on it if no I,ll let the dog have hi way with it. cheers John. 

Basically it is OK in experienced hands!  As far as mine is concerned that is.

For a beginner well, you have to be a 'natural' otherwise it zips all over piggin the place!

Mine spends more time on the shelf than it has ever done in the air!

Think I will use the Batteries for my Leccy Gliders, along with the TX.

Guess I could use the 4 in 1 as an Rx also and turn the gain right off!

Hi Ron& the company of the flying piggies I think Ron may hve the right idea . twister is an apt name for this heli cause thats all it wants to do apart from shearing off to the left ,I think I will put it somewhere safe like in a cubbard & forget it ever existed.-totally p---d off with it .John.p

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jamie

These cx helies take a bit of time to learn the ruder and trotel control but once you get in the stick time it will give you a lot of fun the 4 in one box of tricks is just as much a mistery as the flying and getting the gain and proportion ajusted the heli will fly with total control most of what has all ready been said covers the cx so have a good go and enjoy.

happy flying Owen.